Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Bunny Hugs are a versatile notion handy for every project. These rabbit shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fur colorful. Each set of bunnies comes in its own crystal burrow perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your colony organized with your other notions.
The Bunny Hugs can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
Bunny Hugs function well to keep six inches to one yard of lace, fingering, sport weight yarn tidy. Or, 6 inches to 2 feet of dk or worsted weight yarn. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy rabbit.
- hold end of yarn on the bunny's heart
- wrap yarn around the bunny and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the ears
- the closer the bunny is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the bunny and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn the Suavest Sheep which perform the same tasks but in sheep shape.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The bunny hugs measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
I saw these just as I finished a project where I had to leave a long end and wrestled with it the whole time I was knitting. These are a brilliant idea very, well executed. They are nice and light and easy to use. Bought a set for me and a set for a knitting friend. We both love them.
I ordered a ton of these to use as gifts and they are the cutest, and work just as expected. All my knitting friends loved them too! Thanks for the fast delivery.
I gave these as a gift to my friends and they love them! They are so cute and do a great job!
This Butterfly Celtic Knot Shawl pin is a friendly reminder that no matter how arduous your...
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Suavest...
It's like a hug for your shawl or wrist! Treat yourself or a friend to...