Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Dependable Dogs are a versatile notion handy for every project. These dog-shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fur colorful. Each set of dependable dogs comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your pack organized with your other notions.
The Dependable Dog End Minders can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
Dependable Dog End Minders function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately furry dog.
- hold end of yarn on the dog's heart
- wrap yarn around the dog and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the slot at the neck
- the closer the dog is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the dog and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep and other end minders.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
This tree of life shawl pin adds a symbol of strength and growth to your shawls,...
This listing is for a knitting pattern PDF download for fun lace shawl. Inspired by...
This Outlander inspired shawl pin with scottish thistle adds a touch of timeless elegance to your...