Keep your loose ends tidy in style with End Minders! Crafty Cats are a versatile notion handy for every project. These feline shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fur colorful. Each set of cats comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your pride organized with your other notions.
This newest iteration of end minders is laser cut and etched from natural Cedar which has unique color variations and is well known for its moth-repelling properties. It is both lightweight and sturdy.
End Minders can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying leftovers of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
End Minders function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy sheep.
- hold end of yarn on the cat's heart
- wrap yarn around the cat and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the neck
- the closer the cat is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the cat and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your End Minders.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She laser cuts and etches them in her home studio with sustainably sourced hardwoods from a US company. The Crafty Cats measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with End Minders! Suavest Sheep are a versatile notion...
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with End Minders! Dependable Dogs are a versatile notion...
With these sew-on cork tags, a little bit of yarn is all that's needed to...