Each set includes 3 marble grey and 3 wooden end minders in their own crystal corral for easy storage of spares.
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Our assortment of critter-shaped end minders are versatile notions handy for every project. These animal-shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their coats colorful. Each set of animals comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your zoo organized with your other notions.
End Minders can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as a color swatch to carry with you
- displaying leftovers of your favorite yarn
- gifting leftovers with a project just in case repairs are needed
Sincere Sloths function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one-yard length of yarn length is ideal to create a snugly sloth.
- hold end of yarn on the sloth's heart
- wrap yarn around the sloth and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the slot at the back of the neck
- the closer the sloth snuggles to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the sloth and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep end minders.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant-based renewable resources and non-toxic). The suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
This Tranquil Turquoise shawl pin adds a pop of color and a multitude of ways...
This Wishing Stone pin was inspired by skipping rocks across the surface of still water, on...
This Pearlescent Pebble Shawl Pin will shine on sparkling winter shawls! Its slight frost and subtle sheen...