Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Playful Pups are a versatile notion handy for every project. These puppy shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fur colorful. Each set of pups comes in its own crystal crate perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your pack organized with your other notions.
The Playful Pups can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
Playful Pups function well to keep six inches to one yard of lace, fingering, or sport weight yarn tidy. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately furry pup.
- hold end of yarn on the pup's heart
- wrap yarn around the pup and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the slot at the neck
- the closer the pup is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the pup and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA (made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The lovable lambs measure 1 x 5/8 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
Very very disappointed. They are too small to wrap the yarn
around more than twice. The pups need to be bigger.
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! ...
Keep your colorwork ends tidy in style! Sensational Sheep are a versatile notion handy for Intarsia and...
This Outlander inspired shawl pin with scottish thistle adds a touch of timeless elegance to your...