Keep your colorwork ends tidy in style! Sensational Sheep are a versatile notion handy for Intarsia and other colorwork projects. Wind them full of your colorful yarn to store on your WIP. Then easily unwind These sheep shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fleece colorful.
The Sensational Sheep can be used for:
- holding several yards of yarn for colorwork projects.
- tidying a long cast on end
- storing a few yards of yarn to keep handy for: life lines, making stitch markers, holding stitches, provisional cast on or emergency repairs.
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
Sensational Sheep come in 2 different sizes. The small size holds up to 5 yards of worsted or 9 yards of fingering weight yarn. The large size holds up to 10 yards of worsted or 18 yards of fingering weight yarn.
- Hold the end of the yarn on the middle of the ship and wrap yarn around twice to secure the end
- wrap yarn around the middle of the sheep distributing yarn evenly
- when 3-4 inches of yarn or left: slip the working yarn through the slot at the base of the horn, wrap around the horn and slip into the slot again to secure.
- et viola, your yarn is now guarded by the sheep and will not get tangled while you knit.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA (made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The lovable lambs measure 1 x 5/8 inches.
Orders over $10 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
This Outlander inspired shawl pin with scottish thistle adds a touch of timeless elegance to your shawls,...
This Outlander inspired shawl pin adds a touch of timeless elegance to your shawls, cowls, scarves,...
This Celtic knot shawl pins add a touch of timeless elegance to your shawls, cowls, scarves,...