Celebrate your spooky side with October's limited edition end minded set. Choose from Sheep, Lambs, Rabbits, or a complete set with all 3! Each set includes pearescent purple, glow in the dark, and sparkling black end minders to haunt your projects..
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Suavest Sheep, Lovable Lambs, and Bunny Hugs are versatile notions handy for every project. These animal shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their coats colorful. Each set of animals comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your flock organized with your other notions.
The Suavest Sheep, Lovable Lambs, and Bunny Hugs can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
Suavest Sheep and Bunny Hugs function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one yard of yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy sheep.
Lovable Lambs function well to keep six inches to one yard of lace, fingering, or sport weight yarn tidy. A one foot of yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy sheep.
- hold end of yarn on the sheep's heart
- wrap yarn around the sheep and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the neck
- the closer the sheep is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the sheep and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep end minders.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
The yarn featured in these photos is Deep Dyed Yarn colorway Nebula.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
Don't let your WIP turn into a tyranasaurus-wreck!Treat yourself or a friend to the Falling...
This season's limited edition stitch markers are inspired by autumn's array of colorful leaves. With...
This Fire Dragon Shawl Pin shimmers with magical orange hues. The perfect adornment for handmade shawls, cowls, cardigans,...