Keep your loose ends tidy in style and share your spooky spirit with a new type of notion: End Minders! Suavest Sheep are a versatile notion handy for every project. These sheep shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fleece colorful. Each set of sheep comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your flock organized with your other notions.
This spooky Halloween themed set includes 2 purple, 2 orange and 2 glow in the dark sheep!
The Suavest Sheep can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
Suavest Sheep function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy sheep.
- hold end of yarn on the sheep's heart
- wrap yarn around the sheep and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the neck
- the closer the sheep is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the sheep and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
10% off your first order when you sign up for the newsletter. CLICK HERE
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! Suavest...
Keep your colorwork ends tidy in style! Sensational Sheep are a versatile notion handy for Intarsia and...
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with a new type of notion: End Minders! ...